Pinot Noir Blaskovo Single Vineyard


100% Pinot Noir



Vineyards :

Blaskovo village, Provadia municipality, Varna region, PGU Danube Plain

The vines are 13 years old and located at the foot of the Provadian plateau of Sirta.

The soils are limestone-sandy, and the exposure is Southwest.


The grapes are picked by hand in small boxes and transported to the winery.

They are sorted by hand and 70% are crushed in small open-top fermenters. The other 30% of the grapes are used as a whole bunch.

The crushed grapes are cooled and cold-soaked for 7 days. After the cold maceration, the temperature naturally increases and a spontaneous alcoholic fermentation begins. The temperature is controlled in the range of 25-28°С.

Everyday pump-overs, plunging, and stomping help to achieve a gentle extraction.

Technical details:

Alcohol – 14 %

Titratable acids - 7 g/l

pH - 3.9

Residual sugars - 2 g/l

Aging :

The wine is aged for 8 months in large Bulgarian oak barrels and 8 months in stainless steel tanks.

It is crafted with minimal intervention and is unfiltered. The appearance of a noble lees is possible.

21,00 лв.


wine specifics

Tasting notes

Pinot Noir 2022 has a pleasant fruity aroma of ripe strawberries, cherries, and earthy notes. The wine has an elegant full body presenting a good balance between the fruity and earthy flavors.

wine specifics

Food pairing

It is successfully combined with delicate cheeses (brie, mozzarella, etc.) and with fresher and saltier cheeses such as feta or goat cheese. White or red meats as well as sausages are also suitable complements for Odessos Pinot Noir.

Serving temperature

Between 14° and 16°C

Aging potential



Pale garnet color

Linked products